We focus on understanding your body’s specific nutritional needs
to create a plan that works for you.
Nutrition, Pure and Simple
A diet that focuses on natural whole foods sustains your mental and physical well-being, aids in disease prevention, and helps you maintain an ideal weight. Our nutritional assessments help to create an outline of your unique needs for energy, resilience, immunity, and overcoming or preventing illness.
Good Nutrition for a Healthier Life
The 5 Essentials™ are built on the principle that a healthy diet sustains well-being, maintains an ideal weight, and helps prevent disease. We know that what we eat affects how we feel and can contribute to diseases like diabetes, heart and stroke, and cancer. Diets that are high in grains and sugars, have pH or omega-3 imbalances, or are nutrient deficient all have negative effects on your body. Unhealthy diets can cause disease, illnesses, and other symptoms. MaxLiving knows that every person is different, so we focus on rethinking our modern diet and understanding how changes in what we eat are directly tied to today’s health challenges. This plan actually makes eating smarter easier, not harder, by rethinking fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. We use nutritional science and focus on whole, natural foods to shape a diet that will help you reach your wellness goals.
Nutritional Programs for Your Personal Goals
MaxLiving’s nutritional programs go beyond weight loss — they aim to improve your body’s composition, helping increase the body’s muscle-to-fat ratio. We approach nutrition with a focus on science and eating natural, whole food. Our nutritional programs fit any need — from those looking to lose weight to high-intensity, performance-focused athletes wanting to take their training to the next level. The best part about it? Natural food is good to eat and easy to prepare. Our recipes are designed to give you the best health benefits without sacrificing freshness or flavor.
The Core Plan is focused on helping you rethink your diet and understanding how it impacts your health. It outlines the basics of a healthy diet, including:
- Eating more healthy fats while eliminating all damaged fats
- Choosing naturally raised animal proteins
- Selecting whole over refined carbohydrates
- Opting for fruits and vegetables over refined grains and sugars
The Advanced Plan expands on the core plan to help address a wide range of health and metabolic challenges including:
- Cognitive dysfunctions including ADD/ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Metabolic syndromes including obesity, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, high/low blood sugar, high insulin, high blood pressure, heart disease, and/or high leptin
- Modern-day illnesses including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, toxicity, fibromyalgia
- Immune system and inflammatory diseases including cancer, autoimmune diseases, digestive dysfunction, intolerance to grains, asthma, and arthritis